|11 months ago|
|gradle/wrapper||3 years ago|
|src/main||1 year ago|
|.gitattributes||5 years ago|
|.gitignore||5 years ago|
|LICENSE||1 year ago|
|README.md||11 months ago|
|build.gradle||3 years ago|
|gradlew||3 years ago|
|gradlew.bat||3 years ago|
|taiga.png||5 years ago|
|taiga.svg||5 years ago|
This project needs new maintainers, see #15.
Tinkers Alloying Addon (TAIGA)
TAIGA is an addon for Tinkers Construct. It adds new minable ores, new alloys and a bunch of new tinker traits for them.
- 16 new meltable Ores with 4 new hardness levels (5,6,7,8)
- 16 alloys in combination with new molten ores and molten items
- actual 27 new Traits with random, funny, positive or negative effects
- two new types of burnable items (e.g. lignite) and a bunch of other alloy-essential items
- additional Gold and Iron (slagged), for the use in a lot of other mods. Iron is always too rare...
- some new additional Blocks. Most of them just with an optical use - atm
- Tinkers Construct for 1.12.2 + associated version of mantle
- Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
What's going on?
What does the mod add?
- There are 16 kinds of new ores, seperated in 4 categories each: Arcane, solide, ethere and ratio metals.
- You are just able to combine some of them as neigbours in a "circle": Arcane <> Solide <> Ethere <> Ratio <> Arcane - you gonna check JEI for Recipes!
- The hardness of the new tool depends on their parents. Not every alloy is hard enough, to mine the next alloy-level.
- At the moment I am up for ideas for better category-like traits!
How to start?
- Just start how you would usually start with Tinkers Construct. Go out, farm and mine until you find cobalt for high tier tools.
- From that point, you are able to mine harder materials and combine them to new alloys.
Hardness of each new ore in case you gonna ask...
- Low Level: Tiberium, Bismuth
- Cobalt (4): Prometheum, Eternite, Violium
- Titanite (5): Titanite, Rubium, Mythril, Mindorite
- Meteorite (6): Meteorite, Arcanite, Palladium, Karmesine
- Vibranium (7): Vibranium, Ignitite
- Adamantite (8): Adamantite
- It is up to you to find out which alloy you need to get to highest tier.
Balancing, more traits, more alloys, more ores:
- At the moment I have no idea how well balanced my mod is.
- I hope you give me a lot of good feedback, so I can balance it better!!!
- PLEASE send me requests for new traits, ores and alloy-ides. Especially ideas for a better system of my 4 categories!
Where to request or report issues:
- Github, CurseForge or via mail
More? Join our community on mumble (ofsg.eu) for questions or to have a nice chat with us!
This project is licensed under the conditions of the GNU GPL 3.0.