csgow.tf frontend https://csgow.tf
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||1 month ago|
|.yarn||8 months ago|
|public||1 month ago|
|src||1 month ago|
|.browserslistrc||12 months ago|
|.editorconfig||12 months ago|
|.eslintrc.js||12 months ago|
|.gitignore||12 months ago|
|.yarnrc.yml||8 months ago|
|Jenkinsfile||3 months ago|
|LICENSE||8 months ago|
|README.md||7 months ago|
|babel.config.js||12 months ago|
|package.json||1 month ago|
|vue.config.js||11 months ago|
|yarn.lock||1 month ago|
Statistics for CS:GO matchmaking matches.
This is the frontend to the csgowtfd backend.
Tips on how to contribute
- If you are implementing or fixing an issue, please comment on the issue so work is not duplicated.
- If you want to implement a new feature, create an issue first describing the issue, so we know about it.
- Don't commit unnecessary changes to the codebase or debugging code.
- Write meaningful commits or squash them.
- Please try to follow the code style of the rest of the codebase.
- Only make pull requests to the dev branch.
- Only implement one feature per pull request to keep it easy to understand.
- Expect comments or questions on your pull request from the project maintainers. We try to keep the code as consistent and maintainable as possible.
- Each pull request should come from a new branch in your fork, it should have a meaningful name.